Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun With Feathers

Good morrning! Today I've been watching alot of Say Yes To The Dress  on TLC and I've seen some very crazy dresses and some very crazy brides. So today I wanted to show you a really fun dress that kind of remindes me of feathers.

The front view


The back view.

As you can see the bottom of this dress has many layers of tool, it reminds me of feathers but I actually really like it I think it is just plain fun.  Along with the fact that the top of this dress is spakly you can't really go wrong!

This dress is avalible at bridalweddinggowns.ca style# WD198.

I hope everyone has a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with another dress.
-C

Links
http://www.bridalweddinggowns.ca/wedding-dresses-2011/3123-tulle-strapless-sweetheart-neckline-with-beaded-bodice-and-puffy-multi-tiered-ball-gown-in-chapel-train-2011-new-hot-wedding-dress-wd-198.html

No comments:

Post a Comment