Friday, January 21, 2011

Dress of Dreams

Goodevening and happy Friday! Today I wanted to show you a dress that fits into my dreams, maybe even other peoples dreams. This is a new style of shear elegance. So here's to the dress of dreams.

The front view.


Followed by the back view.
As you can see this is a beautiful A-line gown. The little medalion adds a little glam to the dress but not too much! It's just really simple but has a shear elegance to it.

This dress it from David's Bridal style #T8923.

So  this is the dress that keeps poping up in my day dreams. I have regionals tomorrow so I may not be able post but I will try my best. Wish me luck!

-C

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-A-line-with-Beaded-Detail-and-Button-Back-T8923_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-A-Line

No comments:

Post a Comment