Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Festival Théâtral

Good afternoon! When I got home from school I had had a pretty good day, but I kept thinking it was Thursday.  In french class we started work on festival théâtral, we need to make a theater piece on a fariy tale, my group chose Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs but we don't have enought people so we are doing Snow White and the Dwarf. This is the dress that snow white would wear in the modern world on her wedding day.

This is the front view

A close up of the top.

And the view of the back.

This is another dress from the Alfed Angelo Disney Fairy Tale Weddings collection.
This is the Snow White dress. This is a very interesting dress because I don't know where the flowers come into the story... OTHERWISE I really like the dress.

This dress is designed by Alfred Angelo style #207.

Well I hope this gives me insperation for our theater piece and to anyone who is not in our group, you better not copy our idea!!
-C

Links
http://www.alfredangeloca.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=4ff26054-46fb-4639-b0df-ad83dc596199&categoryID=40d4f350-6457-4e6b-8407-39a31d51aa58&pg=1&colorId1=

No comments:

Post a Comment