Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dress Before the Dress

Good evening, how was your day? I had curling practise and it was good, my leg was bugging me though☻.
Today I'm in the mood to show you the dress that I dreamedof wearing,before the dress that is now my favourite (check post 1). So this is the dress before the dress.

This is the front view, I was unable to find a picture of the back but just check out the link.

As you can see this dress has beautiful beading and that (along with the cap sleeves) is what I loved about it.
Don't worry this dress is still avalible. Infact this dress is avalible at David's Bridal Style #V9010.

So I hope your week started well and you loved this dress.

-C

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-A-line-with-Chiffon-Split-Front-Overlay-V9010_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment