Saturday, January 8, 2011

Simply Beautiful

I've been curling all day and have meet some very sweet guys (all 6 feet tall and taller ☻). On my way home frome curling I decided that I wanted to post this dress. This is one of favourite dresses and truly I don't know why, most dresses that I love have lot's of beading and are strapless but just wait and see this dress, it doesn't fit the mold.

This is the front view.


This is the back view.

Can you see? It's got strapes and no beading. I think the sheer elegance of this is what I love.

This off the should, satin, a-line gown is part of the David's Bridal collection avalible at David's Bridal. Style #T9861.

I love the train, it's wonderful. I truly believe that this is a princess gown.

I have had a wonderful day and meet some great people, I hope everyone has been as lucky as me, but if not there is always tomorrow.

-C

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Off-the-shoulder-A-Line-with-Side-draped-Bodice-T9861

No comments:

Post a Comment