Monday, January 3, 2011

Short & Sweet!

Hello again! Today I wanted to show you a super fun dress to make the first day back just a little bit better!
I LOVE this dress, I don't think I would ever wear it but I really love it! Here we go☻.


This is the front view

This is the back view.

Isn't it fun!

This dress is designed by Galina and is avalible at David's Bridal.
Style #ES9895

Short and sweet. The strips with the flowers make it super fun and super sweet!
This wonderful dress is made out of satin and organza.

Well, I hope that everyone loves that dress as much as I do even if it's not your style (it's definatly not mine).

I'll be back tomorrow but I will have a more elegant dress.

-C

Links

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Dress-Featuring-3D-Floral-Appliques-ES9895_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Short


No comments:

Post a Comment