Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flower Power!

Today is almost done. That means it's time for another dress! Today I wanted to show you a dress that's super fun and I think it would look good on just about everyone!

So here we go...
 

This is the front view.


This is a close(er) up of the top and a sitting picture.


This is the back view.

This dress was designed by Maggie Sottero , style # JD1406.

This is a tea cup style dress, which is really flattering. I love the flowers, they really make the dress fun. Since those super cool flowers go a little bit past that amazing belt it is more, how to put it, relaxed. Go Flower Power!

I don't know where the dress is avalible. If you really love the dress it is probably avalible at Best For The Bride, but don't count me on that☻.

I love this dress and I hope you do too!

Wait patientlly another dress is coming tomorrow!

-C

Links
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?page=2&style=JD1406

No comments:

Post a Comment