Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter Wedding

Good evening all! Today I felt very nice and decided to shovel the drive way for my Dad. Snow is great, kind of, so I wanted to show you a winter wonderland weding dress. It is beautiful but simple at the same time. Here's to winter!

This is the only view of the dress that I could find.

If you look really close at the dress you can see the sparkles that look kind of like snow flakes.

It is very flowy with just a smidge of sparkle.

I really love this dress I think it is very classic but has a touch of something different.

This dress is avalible at David's Bridal style# SKP383.

So this is the winter wonderland dress of the day!
-C

Links
 http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Sequin-Slim-Gown-with-Tulle-Overlay-SKP383_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment