Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gothic Beauty

Hello all brides and wedding dress lovers. Today I wanted to show you something a little diffrent. Have you ever thought about having a hallowe'en wedding, it's not my taste but to each there own. Anyways I want to show you a dress that would be perfect for a gothic/hallowe'en wedding. Here's to your inner goth princess.

This is the front view.
This dress is part of the David's Bridal collection, avalible at David's Bridal style # WG3020.

As you can see this beautiful tulle ballgown has that wonderful black gothic lace.

Isn't it just a wonderful statement dress?

I have the day off school tomorrow and will be sure to show you another wonderful dress.

-C
P.S My blog has been going for 2 weeks!!

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-and-Tulle-Gown-with-Floral-Lace-Detail-WG3020_Bridal-Gowns-Features-New-Arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment