Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alice in Bridal Wear

Good evening dress lovers! Today I couldn't figure out which dress to blog so I started to search the web and this dress was the first to catch my eye. So I know I would never wear this but I want to show you something different.


This is the whole view of the dress

This is a close up of the top.

As you can see this dress is short and poofy. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland but a bit girlier.

This dress is avalible at Best for the Bride style #... was not with this dress so please check out the link. I do know that thhis dress is designed by Tulipia.

This dress is kind of cool isn't it? I've got a math exam tomorrow so wish me luck!

-C

Links
http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDress/206/Tulipia/Bridal/2/1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment