Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful

Hi everyone today I wanted to show you a dress that fits into another addition of the poem Roses are Red I came up with it today and I didn't want to keep it to myself. One day I hope to get a single red rose with this poem inside the little card.

Roses are Red

Roses are red,
Violetes are blue,
No one in the world,
Is as beautiful as you.

I think that is just wonderful. So here is the dress that I think fits perfectly with this poem, but everyone has there own picture of shear beauty. 

The amazing front view.


The beautiful back view.

So as you can tell this dress fit's into my perfect dress mold, matching beading on top and on bottom, the only thing that doesn't fit is that it has straps but I actually really like the straps and I think it can also come without the straps but I'm not sure.

This dress was designed by Maggie Sottero style# V7052CS.

I hope that I got my point across today but if you didn't quite get it here it is... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
So no matter what anyone ever says you are beautiful and you just have to wait for the guy who knows that you are beautiful no matter what.
-C

Links
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=100&page=3&style=V7052CS

No comments:

Post a Comment