Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grace and Beads

Hello and good afternoon! Guess what? We didn't completly fail at regionals, the second game we started at 8:00pm and I actually shoot really well but my arms felt like jello. Obiously I didn't have time to post yesterday but I had chosen a dress that I wanted to post and here it is...

The front view


The top view.


And the back view.

I know I say this a lot but I think this dress would be perfect for a princess!

This dress was designed by Alfred Angelo style# 2166.

This beautiful ballgown has wonderful beading on the rim of the belt and a little beading between the slevees.

It would take a bit of grace to pull of this dress but I think it is just beautiful.

I'll be back tomorrow!
-C

Links
http://www.alfredangeloca.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=c7b7b88d-718f-4cf0-91d1-186ced178c50&categoryID=6dc27e65-2266-42ac-a07c-1829aada1495&pg=1&colorId1

No comments:

Post a Comment