Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Off The Coast

Hello and good evening! Sorry about not posting yesterday I just ran out of time. My teachers have been giving us a TON of projects and I'm so tierd of doing all this work. Half of the projects don't even ffit in to the subject that they were assigned in!! ANYWAYS today I was just looking throught a few dresses and this one caught my eye, this is my dress of the day!

The front view.


The back view.

I love this dress, I think it is very simple but the mermaid form and the flower on the sleve add just a touch of fun! Don't you just think it's just kind of cool?

This dress is avalible at bridal wedding gowns.ca style# WH0073. I think this dress could  be THE ONE  for more than one very beautiful girl.

I have to go work on my projects now! I will try my best to get another dress tomorrrow, if it is a snow day thier will FOR SURE be a new dress but you will just have to wait and see!
-C

Links

http://www.bridalweddinggowns.ca/wedding-dresses-2011/2936-taffeta-rouched-bodice-with-mermaid-skirt-one-shoulder-summer-wedding-dresses-wh-0073.html

No comments:

Post a Comment