Monday, February 14, 2011

Juliet

I'm sorry I haven't had time to blog in a few days! Happy Valentines day! When you say Valentines day I think love, other than weddings when you say love I think Romeo and Juliet. Today I have decided to show you a dress that I think would be perfect for Juliet.

The front view


the back view.

With the lace over lay it makes it very romantic and a bit older fashion but it is still a very beautiful dress.

This dress is designed by Maggie Sottero style # J1083.

I hope everyone has a great Valentines day. If you were wondering why I am posting at 9:45 in the morning, it's because I feel like I'm going to be sick plus the fact that I am super soar from curling this weekend. By the way we lost our game because the other skip made his last shot in the last end. There is always next year!

I'll be back tomorrow!
-C

Links
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=100&page=3&style=J1083

No comments:

Post a Comment