Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clean and Simple

Hello Everyone! So you may have noticed something different on my blog, that would be the picture of team Homan. Yes I may love wedding dresses but I also love curling, Rachel Homan is the girl crouching down on the left and I think she is super cool, plus she makes some fantastic shots. So today before I leave for curling, I wanted to show you a really beautiful dress and tell you to cheer for team Homan who is playing in the third place game today. So here is my dress of the day.

The front view.

A close up of the top.

The back view.

As you can see this dress is very clean and simple. It has something about it that just makes is perfect!

This dress is designed by Alfred Angelo style # 1645.

I hope that everyone is cheering for team Homan to win third place and team Saskatchewan to win the Scotties this year. Have a great day!
-C
Links
http://www.alfredangeloca.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=af706a44-90b7-46ec-bf09-c4e399ee8171&categoryID=6dc27e65-2266-42ac-a07c-1829aada1495&pg=1&colorId1=

No comments:

Post a Comment