Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Super Dress

Hello all football, and not football, fans! Today I wanted to incorperate a little football into my dress. Let's go team!(I'm not cheering for Pitsburge or Greenbay)

The front view.


A close up of the front.


The back view.

Your probably thinking... what does this have to do with football and the answer is simple, not much.  What I was thinking when I chose this dress is that the skirt has an almost gold tindge to it which reminds me of a gold medal which reminds me of winning and someone has to win the super bowl.

This dress is very cool the different colour with sparkles at the waist makes it different. The form and ruffeled skirt makes it more on the traditional side. Depending on the look you are going for the strap is detatchable.

This dress was designed by Maggie Sottero style # A3495.

Dress of the day... Bring home the gold (the name is actually Darci but my name is better☺)
-C

Links
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3495

No comments:

Post a Comment