Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sparkles on the Beach

Hello! Quick post today, I have lot's to do tonight! Today I was looking throught some dresses and I really liked this one. Here we go, sparkles on a dress that is perfect for the beach.

The front view


Close up of the top


The back view.

As you can see this dress is very flowy but the beaded strips adds some glam and demension. I think this dress is very elegant. I think this dress would work for a beach wedding or an 80`s glam sort of wedding.

This dress is avalible at Bridal Wedding Gowns.ca style # WM0217.

So thats it for today, wish me luck on all these stupied projects!
-C

Links
http://www.bridalweddinggowns.ca/a-line-wedding-dresses/227-chiffon-strapless-rouched-bodice-with-slim-a-line-skirt-and-hanging-back-bands-with-chapel-train-bridal-gown-wm-0217.html

No comments:

Post a Comment