Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wild Flowers

Today I have found a dress and a designer that is a bit different. So were going to get right into it, here is my dress of the day.

The front view.

As you can see this dress is different and in it`s own special way a lot of fun. It was designed by Marchesa named Bianca. This is really fun and if you have a crazy enough personality to wear something like this, I wanted to show you some of her other super cool dresses.



 


Aren`t these just dresses just super cool! They are examples of possible bridesmaid dresses☺! Not my style what so ever but I think someone could make them look even better than they do on the model!

So today I`ve shown you more than one dress but they were all so fun I just had to show them to you, they were to cool not to. I hope you enjoyed this break from what I usually show you and had as much fun with these super fun dresses as I have. I`ll try to be back tomorrow! Until then...
-C

Links
http://www.marchesa.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment