Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wait for the Princess

Hi everyone! There is just about two weeks until the royal wedding and as most of us know the hype is growing. That being said I want to show you a dress that is fit for a princess. Some how I think Kate will be walking down the isle in something like this but we will just have to wait for the princess. Here is my dress of the day.

The top view.


Here is the front view.


Last but not least the back view.
As you can see this is a beautiful detailed gown, fit for a princess. This wonderful dress is designed by Allure Bridal style # 8378. It is a wonderful gown ,not quite my style, it's a little too fancy for me! Well that's it for today, I will do my best to be back tomorrow.
-C

Links
http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=164

No comments:

Post a Comment