Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elegance Is Allowed To Be Fun

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was just tiered and busy and I just ran out of time. Anyways today I found a dress that I just had to show you! It brings all the elements of being a bride together except the bridezzila that's inside of all of us. So here is my dress of the day!

Front view A

Front view B


The back view

I would never wear this dress but I love it just the same. It is so elegant but very fun at the same time. This dress is available at David`s Bridal style # WG3220. This dress has the glam factor in the belt the fun factor in the ruffled under skirt and the back is just so simple and elegant. So this is my dress that proves that elegance is allowed to be fun. So I hope you had a great day and that you have an even better day tomorrow! I'll try to be back to show you another dress tomorrow.
-C

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Ball-Gown-with-Ruffled-Organza-Underlay-WG3220_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment