Friday, April 8, 2011

Not So Plain But Simple

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't had time to blog for a few days now I have just been really busy. Today I found this really pretty dress and of coarse I had to show it to you. Here is my dress of the day.

The front view.


The top view.
The back view.

As you can see this dress has a dropped waist and a slight sweet heart neck line making it another dress that Angelica would like. It is form fitting but also very flattering. This dress is available at Best for the Bride designed by Elegance style # 8622.

This was my dress of the day and I hope you enjoyed it. I will try my best to be back tomorrow and Sunday but I'm curling all weekend so I may not have the time. I will try hard though.
-C

Links
http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDress/2/Elegance/Bridal/1/1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment