Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Hi everyone! I'm sure you all watched the royal wedding today. Wasn't is fantastic! I loved Kate's, or should I say say Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge's dress. So today I have decided to show you not one, not two, but three dresses! The duchesses dress of coarse and two others that were made before Cathrine's dress, they are not knock offs, that resemble her wonderful dress in different ways. Here are my dresses of the day!

Our first glance at the Duchess, it is also the top part of this wonderful dress.


The side view of Catherine in her beautiful dress.


Now standing beside her prince this is the back view of this magnificent dress.


Finally the front view of this beautiful dress as she is walking out of the church, her prince beside her, her sister holding her train, and her now brother in law walking along with them.

As you can tell I didn't put them in my normal order but I put them in order of the event. You probably already knew who designed this dress but if you didn't it was Sarah Burton. Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, also known as William and Kate.

Now onto dress 1


The front view.


The back view.

This dress is available at David's Bridal, style # 9V8835. This dress is similar to Kate's dress because of it's selves, I actually thought that the sleeves were very similar. It is a very beautiful dress, and I am very happy to be able to show it to you. Anyways, onto the next dress!

This is the only view I could find. It is also the front view.

This dress is also available at David's Bridal style # V3194. The neck with the lace over lay is what I found similar but not the neck line it's self.

I was able to find similar tops to Catherine's dress, but was unable to find a matching train, it was designed especially for her and is a dress made to fill a cathedral. I hope you enjoyed the royal wedding as much as I did, have an amazing day and I will try to be back tomorrow.

-C

Links
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Satin-A-line-with-Beaded-Lace-Jacket-9V8835_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Lace-Halter-A-Line-with-Side-Drape-V3194_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment