Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet And Sick

Hi everyone! I'm home sick today but I really wish I was at camp. I love my job maybe even more than I love wedding dresses. Anyways today I found another dress that Kathrine may like. So here we go, my dress of the day!

The front view.


The top view.


The back view.

So it has straps, details and is A-line. That's what she wants (so far☺). So this fabulous dress was designed by Allure Bridal style # 8714.

Well that's it for today hopefully I will be feeling better so I can go to camp tomorrow and maybe I will have time to post as well! Until then...
-C

Links
http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=496

1 comment:

  1. hey,great dress!!! I love everything about the dress except the lace sleeves. The tule (is it tule?) material falling from the shoulders is nice enough. If you see anymore gorgeous dresses like this, let me know!! thanks again for your help :) hahah, if you see any gorgeous Spanish wedding dresses, it'd be nice to see. Guess what? I am leaving for Spain a week from today, or just about a week :) I'll take some pics to send to you, OK?

    thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete