Saturday, July 16, 2011

C.I.T Challenge

Hi everyone! I was asked by my old C.I.T to help find a beautiful dress for her. She has asked me for straps and that's about it. I think A-line would be the best but she would also like me to show her some ballgowns. I think a ballgown would be too powerful on her but I will show her what she would like along with a few dress that don't fit in at all but I could see her in! Here you go Kathrine!

This dress is named Malta. Designed by Augusta Jones.
It has the straps that Kathrine wanted with only a little, not too powerful detail, though the skirt may be too big, you can't really tell in the pictures I found. It is very beautiful dress and I am so happy to be showing it to you. Here was my dress of the day! I hope to be back tomorrow! Remember to never stop dreaming!
-C

Links
http://www.augustajones.com/Malta.htm

1 comment:

  1. The dress is very pretty; it reminds me of a Grecian style dress. I can't wait to see the other dresses you can picture me in, and I'm sure your choices will be great. Maybe not so low on the neck line, though? Thanks again, and can't wait to see more wedding dresses!!

    ReplyDelete