Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Double Elegance

Bonjour everyone! Today I found a beautiful prom dress and a beautiful wedding dress. So here they are my dresses of the day.☺

The top view of the wedding dress.


The front view of the wedding dress.


The back view of the wedding dress.

PROM DRESS!!

The front view of the prom dress.


The back view of the prom dress.

So, both of these dresses were designed by Jasmine the style # for the wedding dress is F319 and the style # for our prom dress is L3075. I chose to put these two dress together because they are so sleek and elegant. The prom dress would be perfect for that very mature gad and the wedding dress is a similar style, a girls taste is not going to change a whole lot between her prom style and wedding style. I hope you enjoyed this double set of elegance. I'll do my best to be back tomorrow, have a wonderful day.
-C

Links
http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDress/1038/Jasmine/Bridal/3/1.php

http://www.bestforbride.com/viewDress/1210/Jasmine/Prom/1/1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment