Saturday, February 5, 2011

Simple Sparkly A-line

Good evening! Today I was at a first aid coarse then we went to church along with the fact that I have to get up early and curl for most of the day tomorrow but it was all fun and will be a ton of fun! Today I wanted to show you a dress that was just very simple and easy to blog, so here we go!

The front view.


The back view.
As you can seee this dress is a very simple a-line dress but the sparkly detail adds a bit of glam and fun!  So I just think this dress is super cool and it looks relaxed.

This dress is avalible at bridal wedding gowns.ca style # WM0392.

This was my dress of the day! I hope everyone has a great super bowl tomorrow.
-C

Links
http://www.bridalweddinggowns.ca/wedding-dresses-2011/3248-organza-rouched-bodice-ini-a-line-skirt-and-chapel-train-2011-hot-sell-strapless-wedding-dress-wm-0392.html

No comments:

Post a Comment