Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday

Hello Everyone!! Can you believe it, my blog has been up and running for an entire year. I didn't show you as many dresses as I would have liked but I think could have done a whole lot worse. 1 year, 144 posts and countless weddings! You may have known that my first post was a beautiful dress that I loved and over the year I love it just as much but it is no longer available. As part of the Wedding Dress Idea Of The Day 1st Birthday Post I am including one of my new favourite dresses. You will see that it has the same details that I love in my old dress. Here is my dress of the day!

The front view.

This dress, like my first dress has the beautiful a-line/ ballgown skirt, a beautiful detailed back, as well as the matching beading on the bodice and the skirt. This amazing dress is designed by Allure Bridal style # 8759. It is such a gorgeous dress, and frankly I love it. Hopefully you find this dress as perfect as I do to celebrate the first birthday. I will continue posting beautiful dresses hopefully I can post more this year than I did during the past year. Stay you and keep dreaming!
-C

Links
http://allurebridals.com/Store_ProductDetail.aspx?pid=7gg5I52649233hF2890G

No comments:

Post a Comment