Sunday, November 6, 2011

Magic with Words

Hi everyone! I have a friend coming over today, she is a bit of a writer, today I have decided to put a dress to go along her magical words. So here are her words and a fantastic dress too!

As I look into your eyes I can't help but smile. You couldn't begin to understand how beautiful you are. You think I'm going crazy as you smile and act annoyed at my smiles. I know you're not really annoyed, but since you love hiding behind that excuse I'll pretend to not notice. When you same my name I can't picture any other voice saying it. I couldn't imagine any other lips forming the shapes of the letters. When you look me in the eyes I could imagine myself looking at anything else. I get lost in your sea green eyes as the waves of warmth wash over me, calming me with your presence. As your hand brushes mine I can't help but let myself be pulled towards you like a butterfly to sugar. I can't help but yearn for you to know how I feel. I can't stop myself from wanting to tell you. I wish I had the courage to speak up. Tell you just how much you mean to me. Just how much I want you to protect me. I wish I could tell you. I wish i could show you my love. The love Ive never been able to feel for anyone else. I wish I could control the accelerating  heartbeats as you look over and start talking. Control my emotions when I see your face. I wish I knew how to tell you, that I love you.
-K.O

Isn't it amazing! She is so talented, this is something I don't think I could do myself! What I can do, is put a dress to her words. I find that this is a classic poem with something a little different, so I came up with this dress...

The top view.

The front view.

The top back view

The back view.

Isn't it a beautiful dress, it's so amazing with the detailed shoulder, just fantastic! The a-line shape is classic and beautiful. I love this dress, it's not my style but it is so amazing how can I not love it! This dress is designed by Anne Barge, named Adair. I hope you enjoyed this amazing dress today, and the wonderful writing and the joy I can bring to you through my work. I would like to thank you for reading my blog and giving me the chance to share my love with you. Don't worry I'm not going to stop posting any time soon! Until next time, never forget your dreams!
-C
Links
http://www.annebarge.com/collections.php#/det/5

No comments:

Post a Comment