Saturday, September 10, 2011

1 Week, 1 Amazing Dress

Hi everyone! This was my first week back to school and it as great but I just haven't had time to post so for right now I may only be posting on the weekends for a little while but there will still be some amazing dresses. Speaking of amazing dresses I have an awesome for you today, so here we go my dress of the day!

The front view.


The top view.


The back view.

As you can see this dress is amazing and not because it is covered with sparkles. Sure it does have a little sparkle on top but the big detail is what I'm going to call the braiding on the bodice. It is so detailed but has a very simple look to it. I bet your wondering who designed this dress and you know what, it's designed by Alfred Angelo style # 2175. I hope you liked this dress as much as I do! I will do my best to be back tomorrow, but until then never forget to follow your heart.
-C

Links
http://www.alfredangelobridal.ca/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=e234a608-98b6-4574-ac23-1d27b24236a3&categoryID=6dc27e65-2266-42ac-a07c-1829aada1495&pg=6&colorId1

No comments:

Post a Comment