Monday, May 2, 2011

That Funky Sparkle

Hi everyone! It's raining, again. Good news is a little rain is the perfect weather for wedding dress looking. Here is my dress of the day, a wonderful dress for wedding dress looking.

The front view.

The top view.

The back view.

Isn't this dress fun! I love the sparkly top,and the skirt is just funky. It's just such a glamours dress. This wonderful dress was designed by Mia Solano style # M1099Z. A bit too funky for me to wear but I know someone who would look amazing in this dress. This ones for you Genn! So that's it for today, I hope that it doesn't rain again tomorrow; but if it does I'll have another wonderful dress for wedding dress searching. See you then!
-C

Links
http://www.miasolano.com/gallerydetails.asp?main_id=467&sname=&cname=Couture&cat_id=27&subcat_id=0#

No comments:

Post a Comment